Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme

Ah yes, another cream shadow.  This one is Estee Lauder's 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Shadowcream.  Its a shadow that comes in a clear pot with a gold screw on lid.  The texture is nice and smooth.  I can get good pigmentation with just one swipe. 
The color is a warm golden brown, almost bronzey.  It's highly shimmery but not too much for every day.  Cool toned girls beware, it is a very warm color.  I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who isn't warm toned. 

I find the wear time to be great.  I can get all day wear with no creasing, which is great since I usually get creasing right away with many of my cream shadows. 

Verdict:  At $17.50, I would definitely recommend picking at least one color up, maybe not this one unless you are quite warm.  I have my sights on mochachino.