Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Giorgio Armani Blush #2

I am in love with Giorgio Armani cosmetics.  If I could use only one brand for everything, it would be them and I probably wouldn't be too sad about it either.  Last year for their friends and family sale, I bought blush #2 and bronzer #1.  Both are big wins in my opinion.

Blush #2 is a soft, glowy peach.  It has shimmer, but I wouldn't describe it as shimmery, just glowy.  Armani blushes aren't crazy pigmented, but that is one of the things I like about them.  Sometimes I find crazy pigmented blushes to be very hard to work with as I'm not really into the strong blush look.  

I think my coloring (about NC30 at the moment) as probably the darkest that could still use this color as a blush.  However, it would make a lovely highlighter or brightening powder for those with darker complexions. 
Staying powder is decent.  I usually reapply if I plan on going out at night. 

Overall, I think everyone should own an Armani blush.  The formula is a dream and the colors are amazing.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money.