Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dark Circles, Turtles and Waterproof Eyeliner

Since really getting into makeup, I have noticed that I have gotten much more deliberate with my purchases.  I usually do not pick things up just on a whim.  If I buy something, I have probably thought about and contemplated purchasing it for some time now.  I do have a few things I am dying to get my hands on currently, so I thought I would share them with you.

1. A good under eye concealer.  I have officially become my mother.  I am having the hardest time concealing my under eye circles, probably having a lot to do with the fact that I have never really had much of an issue with this before.  I have tried my Chantecaille stick foundation which I use to conceal blemishes, but I have a feeling that is just a smidgen too dark for my undereye.  I have also tried my Chanel long lasting concealer which kind of creases on my under eye.  Oy. I have plans to go to the mall and play with Chantecaille, Giorgio Armani, and Laura Mercier's concealers as I have heard good things about those.  I would love to try Becca's concealer, but I am wary of ordering base products online as I am not sure if it will be a good color match.

2. Chantecaille Turles palette. When is this going to be out already??? I feel like I've been waiting for it to come out for forever.  The turtle palette is modeled just like the tiger palette, with 3 eyeshadows and a blush, but with warmer colors.  If you want to see a promo picture, you can find one of Temptalia's blog.

3. The black eyeliner from Armani's spring collection.  It is supposed to be the same liner as was released with the spring collection in 2010 which was super black and water proof.  I swatched last years edition on my hand and was completely amazed, but when I went back to find it, it was no where to be found. I am soo excited they decided to rerelease it. 



Do you have any wants right now?  Any reccs for a good under eye concealer?