Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Today I bring you Le Metier de Beaute gift with purchase palette Golden Sun.  I have absolutely no idea when this gwp was offered, but I saw a picture once and Makeup and Beauty Blog and had to have it.  I finally acquired it through swap (yay!) and am completely lost on using it now (irony, I know). 

The palette has four powders, pink, chocolate brown, golden bronze and pearly white and a pan of the magic luster cream.  The magic luster cream is used to turn powder products into cream.  I'm still kind of at a loss as to how to use it without mucking up the powder product.  I'll have to play around.
The powders, as is typical of Le Metier, are buttery smooth and crazy blendable. 

Now you want it to, huh?  Muahahaha.

So anyways, on to the question of the day. 
What are you currently reading? 

My lit teacher turned me on to One Day by David Nicholls.  I downloaded it onto my phone and have been addicted ever since.  It really is as good as she said it was.  And, they are making a movie based on it, which I will definitely see.