Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

FOTD with Le Metier de Beaute Gift with Purchase Palette Golden Sun

A few weeks ago I showed you my Le Metier de beaute GWP palette in Golden Sun and expressed how I found it gorgeous but hard to use.  Well, this inspired me to try and use it to do up my entire face.  Here is the result:
It wasn't so scary after all!  I only used the Magic Luster Cream for cheeks and lips here (note: the cheeks showed up much more pink in real life, sorry!).  I mixed it with the pink powder to get a pink cream.  I first dipped my brush in the Cream, then in a corner of the powder.  It was really easy!  For the lips, I used more powder in the ratio so the color came out more intense than the cheeks.
For the eyes, I used applied the golden shade to the mobile lid and blended the pink shade on top.  I used this same combination on the lower lashline.  I used the white highlighter under the brow bone and in the tear duct. I lined my top lashline with the chocolate brown shade (should have mixed with the magic luster cream to make more intense).  Also, sorry for the state of my brows in this picture.
I was quite happy with the result, it made my cheeks look dewey and my eyes pop.

Have you used Le Metier de Beaute's Magic Luster Cream successfully?  Please leave your experiences in the comments!