Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

With all the sales that are occuring for black friday and cyber monday (for a list of sales check out Karlasugar.net and temptalia.com), what are you planning to buy?

I am considering taking part in Armani's friends and family sale as well as Shu Uemura's friends and family sale.  Both are for a 20% off discount.  Armani is having a special deal for a 6 piece gift with purchase if you wait until monday and spend $125. 

What am I buying?

From Armani:
Image from giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com


This set includes Rouge d'Armani lipsticks in shades 102, 501, and 400. 


image from same source as above.

This is the new eyes to kill shadow in shade 15 which is a nice metallic bronze.


I will probably also pick up at least 1 Eyes to kill mascara in black. I have reviewed it before and it is still HG status for me. 

From Shu, I am considering the nubara stick foundation.  I also really love the antioxidant cleansing oil, but I asked for that for christmas.  I passed along the info for the ff sale to my mom so hopefully she takes advantage of it too.  

Will you be taking part in these sales or any others? What are you going to get?