Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chantecaille Winter Bloom Blush

Yes, I know, more Chantecaille.  Well, if you don't like it then you should probably leave now.

I think I have covered quite a bit of their line thus far, but here, I present to you, the blush in Winter Bloom.  I swapped for this initially, but now that I have the Promenade in Prague palette (I am collecting the palettes, kind of, in case I haven't mentioned that yet) I swapped this one away because it is in that palette. 

Winter Bloom is a really nice peach color that makes my cheeks just glow.  I was amazed when I first wore it because I couldn't perceive any shimmer in the pan at all. 
I would say this is decently pigmented but not so much that pale girls can't wear it.  You can definitely adjust for more or less color.  I actually prefer for my makeup colors to be able to be built up instead of needing to be toned down.  I just find this kind of scheme easier for my hurried lifestyle.

This is a swatch in natural light. I don't think I really captured the glowiness, but it's pretty darn color acurate.

Overall, I would recommend this to any and all fans of peach blush.  If you want it in the little case, it retails for $28.  If you prefer to put it in a palette, you can get just the pan for $21.