Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Giorgio Armani Gloss D'Armani 505

I know I swatched all of these before for you here.  However, I wasn't able to give you an opinion on wear, texture, etc.  Since I swatched them,  I have purchased 505, a bright pink with bluish shimmer.  It has become one of my favorite glosses.
The gloss is in a long, oval shaped tube.  The applicator is a longer doe foot.  It's not my favorite but not my least favorite either.  I prefer it to a brush applicator but I think the smaller doe foot is a bit easier to use.
The color is a darker magenta pink with blue shimmer.  It leaves a pink stain on the lips that lasts literally forever.  I think this might be what they were referring to in saying that this gloss is very long wearing.  The texture is like a medium thickness gel.  It's not necessarily thin but it certainly isn't as thick and sticky as a MAC lipglass.  I also wouldn't classify it as sticky, maybe a tad tacky.
Be sure to click on the pictures to see the color represented a bit better.  These retail for $28.  I would say that it is definitely worth picking up at least one color.  However, I have heard some conflicting opinions regarding these.