Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Today's item you can't have is Lancome's Le Rouge Absolu in Chiffon Blush.  This color is kind of a summer wrap up because it is a really bright pinky orange with glowy shimmer.


Mine doesn't have any scent but I think most Lancome lipsticks do (it must have lost its scent).  The texture is soft and moisturizing but not thick like a Lip Chic.  It is just comfortable on the lips.  This is a sheer formula, as has been on trend lately.  I don't wear this often because I find it is a little off with my coloring.  I am warm-toned and probably nc25-30 at the moment. 

I did look and Lancome makes a lipstick I deem to be a similar formula, L'Absolu Rouge, but they did not have the shade Chiffon Blush.  Therefore, you will have to scour Ebay and swap sites to find this color if you so desire. 

And the question of the week:

What is/are you favorite fall scents? (perfume, candles, etc)