Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish- Birchbox Blend

image from birchbox.com
As I have recently moved back to the Bay Area which happens to be a drier climate than San Diego, my face is parched.  My previous face routine was not sufficient to keep it moisturized.  Consequently, I experienced a face freak out where it broke out.  Yes, you can experience breakouts from not enough moisture.

Thankfully, I had just received my Birchbox which contained a sample of Truth Art Beauty Face Nourish- Birchbox Blend.  Truth Art Beauty is a company that allows you to make your own blends of things such as face oils and body scrubs.  Birchbox made their own face oil Argan oil, Red raspberry seed oil, Pumpkin seed oil, and Rosehip seed oil.  This blend is supposed to be lightweight, non-comedogenic, and healing.  I apply one dropper full (about 0.5ml) to my face every night before my usual Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing cream.  It has helped to moisturize my skin, stop the "freak out" and heal my breakouts.

Overall, I am highly impressed.  I would definitely consider purchasing this when my little sample runs out (which has lasted over 2 weeks of nightly use already).  This can be purchased from Birchbox.com for $54.  If this blend doesn't sound right for you, you can create your own blend on Truth Art Beauty's own website.


*Disclaimer:  Signing up for Birchbox via the link above will give me 50 Birchbox points.