Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 7, 20 Days of Tinted Moisturizers: JK Jemma Kidd Pro Finish Moisture Tint Foundation spf20

I am such a sucker for a good tinted moisturizer.  I think I am in denial thinking that my skin is better than it actually is.  It could also be that I haven't fully accepted that a more full coverage foundation can actually look natural nowadays.

I had admired the JK Jemma Kidd line at target for some time.  When I needed a new base product, I thought I would give it a try.  And so, I came home with Pro Finish Moisture Tint Foundation in 02 Mid.
The texture is really nice and it blends in nice and easy.  This color is a pretty darn dark medium, but the product only comes in 3 colors: fair, mid and mid-dark.  Even though this is just a hair too dark, I am able to blend it in really nicely to make it look nice and natural.  I always bring it down my neck to avoid the dreaded line.  The coverage of this is on the heavier side of light but not quite medium.
Now, on to the cons.  This is a little bit greasy for my combination skin.  I like it alot better when my skin is feeling more dry.  I gives a really nice glow but it can get to be too much if you are the least bit oily.  It's $26. And from Target. I think that explains its self.

Overall:  I think the packaging is nice and it contains quite a bit of product.  It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product but it has decent coverage and a nice glow.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this with my own money from Target for $26.