Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Summer 11 Nail Polishes

My counter recently received the nail polishes that accompany the beautiful Penelope Kaleidoscope to make up the Summer 2011 collection.  The polishes as swatched from left-right are Hera, Eris, Athena and Dionysis.  The polishes are aptly named the gods and goddesses collection.  All are shimmery but none are frosty as I had originally thought they might be.  I swatched the Le Metier de Beaute base coat over half of Dionysis to see how it mattified and it was a pretty cool effect.  I cannot comment as to the wear time of these as I had to remove them for work that same night.  Application was a breeze although they all required 2 coats.  
These polishes ring in the cheaper price for the minuscule Le Metier polishes at $10.