Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's In My Bag??

I am not much of a tag person, as you may or may not have noticed.  I am always thrilled and honored to be tagged in them or mentioned, but I just don't really do them (usually because I don't know who else to tag!).  Well, Brooke of Blushing Noir is the first to coerce me into a tag post.  I personally love what's in my bag type posts, probably because of some inward nosiness and also because I love to see what beauty lovers  actually use regularly. 

Of course, much like the confessional I did not to long ago, I'm not allowed to alter anything before doing this post.  This is legitimately what I have been carrying around for some time. 

Instructions: Dump out the contents of your purse, answer the questions, and tag 5 other bloggers to find out what's in their purse.




Where did you get your purse, and how long have you had it?

I bought this purse from H&M about 6 months ago, I would say.  I've been carrying it non-stop since, but I think I need to switch it up because it hurts my neck to wear it around for too long.

The contents of my purse in all their glory. 

What are 3 must-haves in your purse? (Not including keys and wallet)
moisturizing balm or gloss, blotting papers, hand cream 

What is something you should have in your purse right now, but don't?
My car keys...where the heck are those! 

What is the thing you have the most of in your purse right now?
Lip products, mostly glosses and lipsticks.

Now let's take a look at whats really in there. 
Here we have:
Le metier de beaute gwp palette paradis
LMdB lip cremes in peche and papaye
LMdB brilliance gloss in cannes
Shu Uemura mini gloss in WN283s
Chantecaille lip chic in sari rose
CO Bigelow mentha gloss in frosty peppermint
Chantecaille potted gloss in dragonfruit
Giorgio Armani sheer lipstick 31


The pink and white stripe bag in the previous pictures is my makeup bag (yes, all the above items were in addition to the items in my makeup bag).  Here are the contents of it.
What's in my makeup pouch:
Vintage powder compact from my grandma that I use as a mirror
Boscia peppermint blotting sheets
a small and a large crystal nail file
neosporin
Estee Lauder sensuous sample
Chantecaille protection naturelle powder in light
Baume du jardinier nail and cuticle fortifying salve
Chantecaille new stick in cream
coffee lip balm from my grandma's dentist
L'occitane hand cream with lavendar
Lanolips rhubarb
Lush snow fairy lip tint
Vincent Longo baby balm lipstick smashed into an estee lauder sample pot
Chantecaille lip gloss minis in crystalline and mirth
Tarte mini lip gloss duos in annie & sam and dallas & cherry

Well folks, that is my purse.  If you have any questions about anything seen above, just drop a comment or an email.

As far as tagging, I'm going to do as Brooke did and tag anyone who would like to participate. If you do, please link to the post in the comments below (I'm terribly nosy and love what's in my purse posts).