Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bulgari Radiance Cleansing Foam

As you may or may not know, I have recently cleared my skin.  However, this product wasn't really a helper.  

Now you are wondering why I would bother mentioning it.  Did I hate it?  Absolutely not!  It felt really a nice, a creamy foaming wash that I used morning and night.  It smelled of expensive soap even though it is soap free.  It cleansed my skin without leaving it feeling tight or dry which I often experience from foaming cleansers.

Why didn't I love it?  Well, It removed my face makeup, but not my eye makeup.  It made my eyes burn after washing (I have very sensitive eyes).  It was nice, but it wasn't "the one".  And for $60, it better be amazing.

Someone with normal to combination skin which is mildly sensitive but doesn't have issues with acne will probably love this.  Don't get me wrong, it really does feel nice and smell lovely.  I won't be repurchasing because it just wasn't for me, but I have found a wash that is!  Stay tuned to hear more about it (evil laugh).

*sorry there weren't any pictures.  I forgot to take one of my bottle and couldn't find a good one online.