Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Finish Concealer spf 18, My Skin Savior

I am a concealer and foundation junkie.  I have yet to completely clear my face, so it is important to me to have quality base products to create a more even canvas.  
Enter Le Metier de Beaute's Classic Flawless Finish Concealer with spf 18.  

It is meant to smooth under eyes and blur imperfections.  It does not settle into fine lines and wrinkles (I know, I'm 21 but I get lines under my eyes when tired).  It's long wearing and contains vitamins A and E and shea for moisturizing.  In addition, it has spf 18 to help protect against the harmful effects of the sun. 




Here are swatches of the shades in order left to rights from shade 1 to shade 12.  I find the numbering system a tad strange as it doesn't go in order from darkest to lightest, especially in the middle.  However, I think the darkler lovelies out there will appreciate that Le Metier does go quite dark in the spectrum.  I wear shade 5, but may need something a little darker now that I am a bit tanned.  

Overall, Le Metier's concealer is one of the best I have tried.  It's very pigmented and you only need a little to cover.  I find it is best applied with a brush for blemishes, but a finger is fine for under eye.  The packaging is the traditional Le Metier sleek black and it's in stick form.  This product retails for $55.