Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chantecaille Hydra Chic Lipstick, My Favorite Long Wearing Lipstick

It's no secret that I'm a fan of all things Chantecaille.  Therefore, for all of you not privileged to live near a counter, I swatched the gorgeous line of Hydra Chic lipsticks for you.  These are a line of long wearing, full-coverage lipsticks.  They do not dry out my lips at all and feel quite comfortable.  For a more in depth review, reference this one of the color Tiger Lily

L-R: Aster, Tiger Lily, Anemone, Canna, Willow, Trillium
This is one swipe of each.  As you can see, they are all quite pigmented.  However, the range is still rather small at this point.  This is the newest formula of Chantecaille's lipsticks, so I am hoping for more additions soon.  Note that my swatches are missing Water Lily, which is a pink shade.  I will try to grab a swatch of that one soon.  These little babies retail for $32 and can be purchased from retailers such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Space NK.