Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color in GD810 Bullion

First of all, I would like to mention that I'm not really a fan of the name of this particular shadow.  I think bullion is a gross word.  I wasn't aware that it was named that when I bought it and that name is no where on the shadow.  I also don't really like things that don't have word names on the packaging.  There is no way I am going to remember that this is called GD810 if someone asks me what shadow I'm wearing! Ok, rant over. 

I actually really do love this shadow.  Shiseido has been rehauling their line with the help of esteemed makeup artist Dick Paige.  I am really loving  everything he is doing with the brand.  The colors and the formulas, at least what I have tried, have all been fantastic.  The packaging of this shadow is really nice, a sleek shiny black with a little flower emblem in the corner. 
I am really drawn to colors like this lately, as I have blue-ish eyes and coppery browns really make them stand out.  This color does not disappoint.  The formula is really silky and easy to apply and blend.  It lasts fairly well on me over a primer. 

This is a shimmer formula but it is definitely not frosty, just sophisticated and glowy. 

Overall, would I purchase this again(because I purchased it with my own money the first time)?  Heck yes I would!! I want to get more of the colors and am dying to go check out the trios.