Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

I have decided to start a new series.  This doesn't mean I'm abandoning the 20 Days of Tinted Moisturizer.  I have about 3 to review my self.  I am attempting to bully my mom into reviewing her tinted moisturizer for me and I'm going to get my grandma to review hers next time I see her. 

Anyways, this series is going to be Sunday Stuff You Can't Have.  I will feature a discontinued product each Sunday for you to drool at.  Saying you can't have it is just nice for the title.   Some of the items may still be available on ebay or other discount sites. 

Today is Guerlain lipgloss in 01.  I received this as an extra in a swap and it is really lovely.  I was very confused by it for some time because I can't figure out where it came from.  The packaging is similar to Guerlain's new glosses, but the color is certainly not similar to the new 01.  If anyone knows more info on this, I would love to hear about it.
The applicator is a doefoot applicator, which I like.  The texture is kind of thick, but its smears fine and settles in nicely with the heat of your lips.  It is decently moisturizing but not as much as the Chante gloss I featured yesterday.  It has a distinctly sweet smell, sort of like chocolate or something. 
The color is also chocolatey.  It has alot of shimmer and is distinctly brown.  I like it alot for fall, especially since the brown look of the 90's is on its way back. 

And another thing you can't have...


Maverick the chiweenie!  We think hes a chihuahua/weener dog mix.  Hes my parents dog as I can't have pets where I live.