Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Today I am showing you the LE Chantecaille Sylvie's Personal Palette.  I actually managed to catch this on ebay for about $10 less than it retailed for. 
This is the perfect palette from going from day to night.  For work, I use the cream shade in the top left all over and then put the bronzey shade in the top right in my crease.  For night, I put the top right shade on the lid and the bottom right shade in the crease. 
Yes, the cream colored shade is swatched there. If you look really closely it is to the left of the bronzey shade.   The blush is quite bright, but I find it makes me look nice and healthy.  It is also easily toned down with a duo fiber brush.
Here are the colors in a little bit of a different light.  The colors really are more warm than they appear here.  The staying power is amazing and these really are quite pigmented. 

Overall, if you can find this on ebay or for swap on a site such as makeupalley, snatch it up.  Instant love, for me at least.