Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Single Eyeshadow Swatches

Here begins my swatching of Le Metier de Beaute.  Since I have easy access to the brand and an amazing sales associate to help me, I decided that I would try to swatch the whole LMdB line for all of those who don't have the luxury of seeing the products in real life before they buy.  The lovely Replica of Visionary Beauty Blog (She has excellent taste. If you like my blog I would definitely recommend you check hers out) requested eye shadow swatches, so here they are!  
*They are now all accurate to the best of my knowledge :) Also, be sure to click the pictures because they are really more beautiful larger. 



 Top to bottom: crushed on ice, sugar, naked, sequoia, water sapphire, platinum, nutmeg, clay, fig, jojo, fire lily, tuscan sunset
 top-bottom: thunder, riverstone, alexandrite, innocence, noir, jade, goldstone, blue steel, corinthian, thunder, chameleon, rose champagne, spicy
Top-bottom:canvas, milan, Plum, bordeaux, lapis, Precision liquid liner in black, aqua and blue

I also wanted to include a special thanks to the lovely Danielle who works at the Le Metier counter at Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Valley mall.  She is such a doll and was very helpful with these swatches (we had a serious hard time getting those liners off my arm..I need them for sure).  She is also very knowledgeable and can be reached at 619-692-9100 ex. 2096.  She also does amazing makeover.  I will have to post a picture next time she does my makeup.

A second thanks is definitely due to the Le Metier PR and artistry teams (specifically Daniel) for helping me solve the mystery of the eyeshadow colors.  I initially forgot to photograph the eyeshadow display so that I would know which swatch is for which shadow and they graciously helped me identify.  Amazing customer service if you ask me, something that is always much appreciated and is frankly a breath of fresh air! They have certainly snagged me as a customer for life. 

*I am not affiliated  with Danielle (I just love her), Neiman Marcus or Le Metier de Beaute.