Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Paul & Joe Lip Crayon 01

Ok, so I'm sure you I've told you all how much I love a subtle red lip...What? You want to hear it again...well, technically I just told you.  Paul & Joe Lip crayon in shade 01 is described as strawberry pink-red and I would have to agree.  Although, I would say it is more red than pink.  The lip crayons are designed to be a lip liner, lipstick and gloss all in one product.  I would say it delivers while still being deliciously moisturizing.
O yes, I also forgot to mention that it has gorgeous red shimmer.  I think I probably should have shown you this during the Christmas season, but, hey, I'm wearing it now too.  According to the Primping Parleur Beauty website, these little beauties are being discontinued *gasp* so I would snatch them up while you still can.  There are 4 other colors besides this one.
Look how glossy that is!

Overall, run, don't walk, to grab one of these lovely pencils before they are all gone.