Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Skincare and Fragrance Sale

Hello Everyone.  Since last time I did a makeup sale (which is still going on here), I decided to do a little skincare and fragrance sale.  I will do nail polishes soon as well.  The sale is open internationally.  Prices do not include shipping (please send your country or zip code when letting me know what you want so I can let you know what shipping would be).  All sales are final.  I will only hold items for 72 hrs after an invoice is sent out.  Feel free to comment here or send me an email at lovesongformylipgloss@yahoo.com
CLOSED
Skincare:

Origins Checks and Balances face wash (used 5x) $5
Murad hydrating gel mask (60%) $3
Tria rebuilding complex with 1.25% salicylic acid (BN) $3
Ahava purifying mud soap (BN) $2

Fragrance:
Victorias secret pink isle of pink 2.5 fl oz (95%) $10
Pink Sugar creamy body lotion 1.69 fl oz (BN) $2
Escada Into the Blue (80%) $8
Urban Decay Champagne shimmer body powder (80%) $3