Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chanel Long Lasting Concealer


This review has been a long time coming.  I have been using this sporadically since February, and I think I have fallen in love which is rare since I am super picky about concealers.  I was matched to clair which is the lightest color.  Bad news for super pale peeps because I'm the equivalent of about NC20 in Mac. 
This has a wand applicator with a sponge tip.  I know this is a no no but I just apply it straight to the skin with the wand.  I find it covers quite well for both blemishes and under eye circles. 

I think this may be the first concealer I repurchase after it runs out. Yep, I like it that much.  I think it really lives up to its claims too.  It really lasts even through the mildly humid summer we are having here. 

If Chanel is in your budget, I would definitely recommend you try this.  However, be wary of the limited color range.  There are only 4 shades to choose from. 

I purchased mine from Nordstrom and was color matched by John Fussell, a national makeup artist for Chanel.  He gave me the most lovely smokey eye and a nice nude lip.  I don't have any good pictures of the makeup.