Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow in Pbeige


And today continues my obsession with cream makeup products.  I bought this as I thought it would make a good base and I wanted to try something new.  I picked this up at Neiman Marcus since they are, or should I say were, the only place close to me that carried Shu.  Now it is gone. Lets all have a moment of silence. ...

I really like this.  Its a shimmery champagney gold color.

It is very light and not frosty in any way.  I would describe the texture of this as more hard than most cream eye shadows.  I apply it with my fingers which, I know, is not the most hygenic thing to do.  I am sure it would work just fine with a brush also. 


As for lasting power, I think it is good but not great.  I do notice some creasing by the end of the day if I do not top it with powder shadow.  It holds powders really well and helps them go on with tons of intensity. 
The pot is pretty darn big, bigger than mac fluidlines and Shiseido cream shadow.  However, it is also kind of shallow.  I do think it will last quite a while though.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Get it while you can, before shu is gone from the US.  This product also comes in several other colors, both pearlescent and matte.