Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Laura Mercier Eye Kohl set for Holiday

I don't think it has been any secret how much I love the Laura Mercier Eye Kohl pencils.  Brown copper is definitely HG status and has previously been reviewed here and here.  I have also swatched black turquoise here

This set includes 5 of the Laura Mercier kohls.  They are smaller than the normal ones, which is fine with me.  The colors are black gold, black turquiose, brown copper, black violet and stormy grey.  I swatched the 3 colors that had not been previously swatched. 

 They are (l-r) stormy grey, black violet and black gold.  This is in cool, natural light. I also took a picture with flash.
 Colors are in the same order as above.  As far as I can tell, they are the same quality as the regular sized ones. 

I bought this set from sephora during the friends and family sale.  I would highly recommend picking it up before its gone.