Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Future Skin Shade and a Chantecaille Gift With Purchase

I have officially become pale. I had to make a trip out to Neimans to get a lighter shade of my beloved future skin foundation.  I went from shade Cream to shade Vanilla.
Here is a swatch to show the color.  I technically could still pull off cream because future skin just melds and adjust to your skin. It really is amazing. 

Carrie, my favorite Chantecaille SA, let me know about a gwp that was about to happen, so I also purchased the cleansing milk, the face brush, and hydra chic lipstick in tiger lilly.  I plan to review my skin care routine soon as well as the hydra chic.

The GWP included a rose gold colored bag
a green colored eyeshadow that I was told is the same as the green shadow in the Bengali palette

a mini liploss in mirth

as well as several skincare samples. 


I am really happy because I think I finally found a skincare routine that works.  Have you found skincare routines that you like? What are your favorite skincare items?