Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute's New "Ken's Korals" Collection Available

I was browsing the Neiman Marcus website to see what was new and exciting when I happened upon the LMdB special summer collection called Ken's Korals which includes a, hold on to your seats here people, LARGER SIZED!!!! nail polish and a lipstick, both in a vibrant coral/red color. 
Here is the Neimanmarcus.com photo of the polish.  They do not report the size difference, but the wonderful person behind the Metierbeaute twitter account confirmed for me that it is larger.  This retails for $18.


Here is the Neimanmarcus.com photo of the lipstick.  A lovely complementary red/coral.  It retails for $32.

Will you be picking up either piece of this collection?  I will have to see them in person to decide, but I love a good coral polish.