Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Favorites

Here are just a few things I was loving in April, and am still loving. 
1. Le Metier de Beaute foundation in shade 3.  This stuff covers my scarring and makes my skin look fabulous.  Its not heavy or cakey and not too matte or too dewey.  I also think that this product may have helped to improve my skin. Yay! The only downside is that it doesn't wear all day for me.  Touch ups are required.

2. Bulgari Radiance Facial Exfoliator.  My favorite Le Metier MA, Danielle, has been raving about Bulgari's skincare products and gave me a few samples to try.  Let me tell you, this exfoliator is AMAZING!! Yes, caps and exclamations are required.  I noticed a difference immediately after using it.  It has helped fade my acne scars like nobodys business AND I am noticing less breakouts.  I'm picking this bad boy up this weekend in a full size which will set me back $75, but it's worth it for how awesome my skin looks.

3. Shu cream eyeshadow in P beige. Reviewed here, I am still loving.  It's perfect for throwing on and making my eyes look brighter without much fuss. 

4. Pangea organics Italian red mandarin with rose lip balm.  Whew, that is one long name.  I received this in one of my Birchboxs and it was instant love.  It is moisturizing without being sticky or heavy and it doesn't make me feel as if my lips get "addicted" like I felt with Burts Bees.  Bonus, it smells pretty darn good.

5. Becca Beach tint in Watermelon. Swatched here. Still super easy to use and gorgeous for both cheeks and lips.

What were some of your favorites for April?