Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

20 Days of Tinted Moisturizers: Day 4


Bobbi Brown spf15 Tinted Moisturizer

This is my favorite one so far!!


image courtesy of bobbibrowncosmetics.com 

I got the color is light to medium and it gives me just the right amount of color.  This tm comes 8 well spaced out shades, which means there are no giant gaps between the shades.  The consistency is pretty thin and liquidy but not hard to work with in the least.  It blends in really easily with just my finger! 


This shade does have quite a bit of yellow in it.  Here it is a little more sheered out.


The coverage is light to medium.  It is slightly glowy but not too much in the least.  I like that it has spf, allowing me to skip sunscreen.  I do set this with powder in my t-zone, which tends to be oilier.  It does have an herbal scent which kind of reminds me of Dermalogica skincare.  It is recommended for Normal to dry skin types but my normal to combo skintype did just fine with it. 


Disclaimer:  I got a sample of this from Nordstroms.