Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Favorites

Sorry this has come so late but I finally have my camera back and with full battery! yay!  Here are 10 things I used alot in march. 

1. Zoya Remove+: Removes polish super fast and has good stuff in it for your nails. 


2. Green nail polish!:  Of course, since St. Patricks day is in march, I was rocking the green nails for quite some time.  Here are some greens I really like. 


L-R: Color Club Wild Child, Misa The Grass is Greener on my Side, China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Rimmel Camouflage

3. Armani Lipstick Mania #28: Pretty, shimmery my lips but better shade. Its kind of a mauvy pink.  The formula is wonderful and moisturizing on my dry lips. 


Here is a swatch on my wrist:

4. Jaqua pink buttercream lipgloss: Yes, this smells like frosting, AND its a beautiful peachy pink gloss with gold shimmer.  Love this stuff.


5. Awake Eye Tint Stardom in Champagne:  Its a goldish champagne liquid shadow, perfect for those lazy days.  I don't think Awake is around anymore, at least not in the US but please let me know if you know otherwise.


6. Armani Sheer Bronzer #1:  This stuff is very subtle and doesn't pull orange at all.  Its really great for those paler days.  I am not sure it will work for me when I am tanner though. 


7. Fresh Memoirs of a Geisha palette:  I am in love with this palette, as you can see by how used it is.  It includes Premier Rose Satin Luster which is a highlighter, Portrait of a Lady Blush cream, and Desire Gloss Absolute.  Everything works really well for me and has great formulas.  This palette is no longer available.


8. Awake Invention Light Focus powder in Porcelain:  Well, I'm not really porcelain, but neither is this powder.  Its really finely milled and just melts into my skin, no powdery look what so ever.  I am going to be really sad when I run out of this stuff.  Although, it is getting a little too light for me now that I am getting tanner.



9. Loreal Hip Kohl in Gold:  This is supposed to be a knockoff of the Guerlain kohls and I really like it alot.  I'm not sure how it compares to Guerlains as I have never had them. 


10. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine in Frosty peppermint:  I have stocked up on these as they were limited edition.  They just add a soft shimmer and intense shine too lips while providing tons of moisture.  Those lipglosses are seriously a godsend. 


What were your favorite products for March? 

Disclaimer:  All products featured were purchased by me.