Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

20 Days of Tinted Moisturizers: Day 5


Chanel Hydramax + Active Teinte 

Chanel only has 3 colors in their tinted moisturizer: sand, sunlit and bronzelit.  I would just like to say, shame on you Chanel.  Seriously, not one of these colors was even close to being my color and I'm not even that pale.  I got a sample in sand, but I looked soo orangey  when I applied it.  Apparently Chanel thinks either everyone that wears TM is quite tan or wants to look like an oompa loompa.

On a more positive note, this stuff smelled divine.  It was definitely a pleasure to put on as it has a nice moose texture that is quite hydrating.  It gives a very nice dewy glow.  Lasting power was decent. 

Overall, I would recommend this to darker skin tones that want a nice glow, maybe Mac NC30 and darker.  It really was a nice product if only they had more colors. 


Disclaimer: I got a sample of this from Nordstrom.