Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme Lip Gloss Swatches

And the moment you have all been waiting for....

Lip Cremes!!!  Lip cremes were the most highly asked for to be swatched from the Le Metier de Beaute line, and for good reason.  They are excellent! And this is coming from a lip gloss fanatic...just look at the title of my blog.  Lip cremes are kind of a hybrid between a lipstick and a lipgloss.  They aren't sticky and they last pretty well for a lip gloss.  They are lovely by themselves are layered together or over lipstick.  I love to blend Papaye creme and Peche cream for a lovely peachy lip.  And now...on to the swatches.

I must admit, these swatches aren't as good as I hoped.  They are better when viewed larger so be sure to click on them.  The light that day was sub par so I will probably re-swatch them with better light at a later date.
L-R: Papaye creme, creme de la creme, framboise creme, peche creme, cafe creme, sweet creme, vanilla rose, cocoa creme, toffee creme, creme caramel

And here is another photo for you, with the addition of chocolate creme, which was hiding from me when I did the first round of swatching.
L-R: Papaye creme, creme de la creme, framboise creme, peche creme, cafe creme, sweet creme, vanilla rose, cocoa creme, toffee creme, creme caramel, chocolate creme

And last but not least...
 Fraise creme (which I managed to find right before I was about to leave)

Well there ya have it, the much awaited lip cremes.  I do have swatches of the Brilliance glosses for you as well, but you will just have to sit tight and wait for them (yes, I'm feeling especially evil this week).  

Again, a huge thanks to Danielle of Neiman Marcus San Diego, who I'm sure would be more than willing to assist you with any of your Le Metier de Beaute purchasing needs. (I am not affiliated)

On another note, Lovesong for my Lipgloss is now on Facebook, and I have been known to post pictures there for your viewing pleasure, before I review them here.  You can get access to the page by pressing the "like" button on the right sidebar.  

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments, email me (see right sidebar) or ask me on twitter (luv2smilexo)