Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

First of all, I would like to say Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely moms out there, especially my mom, who is superwoman and can definitely do anything.  She's always been supportive of everything I do.

Today, I bring you Clarins Summer Fever lip palette.  I seriously don't know why I own a lip palette.  I'm fairly certain I swapped for this when it was new.  Despite my disdain for lip palettes, this really does have gorgeous colors: bright orange and pink, shimmery peach, rust, champagne and bubblegum pink.  I love layering them and playing with the colors to create all new ones. 


The packaging is a shimmery brown, about the size of a 90's cell phone (if we can remember that far back). 
Here's another picture just to better show you the colors. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't like lip palettes either, although as long as they don't have a powder with them I'll consider them. This one looks nice. It even has a travel brush - lip palettes are pretty much the only time this is a big plus for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sparklehead yes brushes in lip palettes are really nice but this one is fairly useless. I prefer to just use my fingers (not so sanitary, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are very pretty, but I am with you on the whole *meh* lip palette thing. I wonder why the pans are different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @zuzu petal I think its probably an aesthetic thing but I like the colors in the smallest pans the most :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a lip palette fan at all. I've had a few and end up giving them away- sometimes only used once or twice. This does have some lovely colors though. Thanks for sharing too x jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @makeup merriment I really dont use them that much but I feel like the colors in this one are pretty unique

    ReplyDelete

Leave any thoughts and musings here. I love to hear your feedback or just chat!