Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss

First, I showed you Le Metier de Beaute eyeshadows and pen liners, then I showed you their lipsticks, next you saw their creme glosses and now, I bring you...

Sheer Brilliance lip gloss! Le Metier de Beaute sheer brilliance glosses, as their name suggests, are sheer and shimmery.  I own one, Cannes, and it is highly used in my collection.  They make excellent lipstick toppers but are also gorgeous on their own.  If you are looking for a highly pigmented gloss, I would pick up on the creme glosses, but if you just want something fun, sparkly, non-sticky and which leaves your lips in better condition than they started, look no further.


L-R: Maui, Uma Paro, Bondi Beach, Ibiza, Monaco, Cannes, Cap d' Antibes, Dubai, Bali, La Belle, Captiva, Summerland
Just like with the other swatches, make sure to click on the other pictures to see the colors better.  It was a cloudy day when I took these pictures so they are not as sparkly as I would like.
Heres a little bit closer. 

L-R: Maui, Uma Paro, Bondi beach, Ibiza, Monaco, Cannes, Cap d'Antibes, Dubai, Bali, La Belle, Captiva
L-R: Ibiza, Monaco, Cannes, Cap d'Antibes, Dubai, Bali, La Belle, Captiva, Summerland

Aren't they fabulous?? Which ones are you going to pick up?