Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Today we have Chantecaille La baleine Bleue.  This collection also featured la baleine blanche which was a highlighting and blushing powder.  Bleue is the eye palette featuring blues and grays as well as a pretty gold color.  I must admit, I haven't used this palette much, it's almost too pretty to touch.  However, when I have used it, I have gotten several compliments.  I seriously need to get my hands on blanche.

Do you own anything too pretty to touch?

6 comments:

  1. I almost bought this a while ago, but I talked myself out of it. I'm regretting it though.. It's SO gorgeous! I don't think I have anything in my stash that's as intricate as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reene you can actually still get it on the chantecaille website (shh dont tell :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty! I could not touch that it would remain in the box...
    =) thanks for sharing x jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @makeup merriment luckily it didnt come in a box :P and it really does look gorgeous on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't touched my Les Dauphins palette yet, and it took me a couple months to dip into Les Petales Lumiere de Highlight. Oh, and I still have not used Les Délices de Roses Lip Palette. I am the Monarch of Delayed Gratification, heh.

    I know someone who was holding her La baleine Bleue in the bathroom and it fell in the toilet. The horror!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O poor palette! I don't keep any of my mu near the toilet (too accident prone). I really want to get the Les delices de roses palette. When you finally dip into it, let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Leave any thoughts and musings here. I love to hear your feedback or just chat!