Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chantecaille Fall 2011 Lip Chics

Chantecaille is releasing two new lip chic shades for fall 2011.  When I visited my counter the other day, I was lucky enough to see them in person.  Unfortunately, I only had my phone with me, so sorry for the sub par photo. 

Left is Calla Lily and right is Violetta. 

I have reviewed my lip chics here, for ideas on formula. (spoiler: I love them to death)

Fall 2011 will also feature a four pan palette with a sheer pearl, a neutral lid shade and a plum liner with a classic pink blush.  There will also be the addition of a new eyeliner formula, gel liner pencil, in black and gray.  Chantecaille will be releasing a lash growth product as well which they have combined with the classic Faux cils mascara formula to create Faux cils longest lash mascara. 

Have you tried the lip chics? Do you think you will pick either of these shades up?

I have my eye on Violetta and the gray gel pencil, but we will see once I am able to play with them.