Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

An Eye of the Day for Fall

The other day I was really happy with my eye of the day and thought it was perfect for fall, so I thought I would share it with you.
First, I applied By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Blonde Opal all over my lid up to my brow.  (These pictures aren't step by step, just pictures of the finished look)

Next, I applied the eye shadow from Le Metier de Beaute Keren Craig palette up to the crease.  This palette is discontinued by Le Metier de Beaute's single in Alexandrite is similar.
After that, I patted Shiseido Luminizing Satin eye color in GD810 Bullion over the top of the Le Metier shadow.

Finally, I lined with Laura Mercier Eye Kohl in Brown copper and applied a random Clinique Mascara sample I happened to have on hand.  I believe it was Lash Doubling mascara.  I didn't like it when I first opened it, but now that it has dried a little it is really growing on me.



What is your favorite eye look for fall?