Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Silky Lipstick, Trend Perfect

I have been interested in the Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Silky Lipsticks ever since reading this post by The Black Panties.  It seems the Extra Silky Lipsticks are right on trend being that they are on the sheer side and very glossy.  However, these were not just released, they have been around for a bit longer. 

Anyways, onto the swatches because I know that is what you are waiting for.














Be sure to click to make the pictures larger so you can better see the colors and numbers.  These lipsticks have no names, just 3 digit numbers, which I find quite annoying.  I can never remember what color I'm wearing if it doesn't have a name. 

Cle de Peau says the Extra Silky lipsticks contain argan oil and are meant to be extra moisturizing.  I cannot attest to this claim as I haven't tried them on my lips yet (this needs to be rectified immediately).  They retail for $52 and can be found at Neiman Marcus or where ever Cle de Peau is sold.