Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Stuff You Can't Have

Lancome Color Dose Eye Color and Base in Bermuda Sunrise 

This week I am bringing you one of my favorite products (too bad I discovered it after it had already been discontinued).  The Lancome Color Dose eye color and base is similar to a Mac Paint in packaging.  It's a metal squeeze tube cream shadow.  This is one of the best cream shadows I own, I literally does not budge (darn you Lancome for discontinuing this!!).

Its medium thickness and super easy to spread, I just squeeze a really small amount onto my finger and spread on my lid.  Bermuda Sunrise is a light shimmery beige color, so I can spread it all over my lid for a brightening effect.  It can also be used as a base for other shadows.
Hello gorgeous! 

As you may or may not know, I am a cream product junkie and really prefer not to use brushes when doing my makeup. 

Since I showed you one of my favorite cream products,

What is your favorite cream and liquid product?