Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Poppy Creme Fresh Tint

Those of you who have been reading my blog know that I am a fan of cream products.  If I brand comes out with a cream cheek or eye product, chances are I have it or have plans to purchase it.  I credit this addiction to creams to my disdain for brushes *insert gasp from beauty community here*.  I'm lazy and my fingers are just easier to use. 

When I found out one of my favorite brands, Le Metier de Beaute, had a cream cheek product, Creme Fresh Tint ($28), I had to try it.  I bought the shade in Poppy as I didn't have a nice bright pink cream blush as of yet. Neiman Marcus describes Poppy as a cool coral, but I will have to disagree.  On me at least, it is a cool toned bright pink with subtle shimmer that translates to the cheek as glow.

The texture of the Creme Fresh Tint is very soft.  You barely have to touch the surface of the blush with your finger, and you have enough for one cheek.  It is super easy to blend, and I find I can easily create a soft flush.  It does dry down (ladies with combo skin rejoice) and doesn't stay sticky like some other cream products I have tried. 

I find this lasts a good 6 hours at least, more if I'm not "glistening" from heat and humidity.  Do I think you need this?  If you are a cream product junkie like I am, then heck yes you do. 

This product can be found at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Nordstrom.