Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Chantecaille Tigers in the Wild Palette

I am such a sucker for causes.  If something supports a cause, I am so much more likely to buy it.  This brings us to Chantecaille Tigers in the Wild Palette which donates money to Traffic, an organization that brings awareness to the dwindling population of wild tigers.  O, did I mention that I am also a sucker for animals? Yea, this one was a dead ringer.
Look how cute that is!! The colors are also gorgeous, and surprisingly very pigmented for Chantecaille. 
There are 3 eyeshadows and a blush, all shimmery.  The eyeshadows are an ivory, a taupe that is more silvery-gray than the traditional taupe, and blurple.  The cheek shade is somewhat of a corally pink which I love because it makes me look so healthy.

The colors lasted fairly long on me when used over a primer.  I also found the whole look created with them to be very sophisticated and classy. 
My love for Chantecaille continues as today I got their discontinued Sylvie's personal palette in the mail from a lovely ebay seller.

Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money.