Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

from Nordstrom.com


I got a deluxe sample of Nars Smudgeproof eyeshadow base from Sephora.  I had really high hopes as it had high reviews from both Makeupalley and Temptalia.  I have about used up the sample, so I've given it a good try.  I am sad to say that I am disappointed.  I saw creasing, not significant creasing, but definitely creasing.  My eyeshadow did go on nicely over it and blended well.  I don't think it increased the pigmentation like Urban Decay primer potion does.  

This has a doe foot applicator and comes in a long round tube.  Here, it has the foot up on UDPP, which we all know has the ridiculous packaging that tricks you into thinking its all gone when really there is a ton left.  

Overall, this might work for you if you have dry lids.  I might put this sample away and try it again a little later since the weather is cooling down.