Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event

I live gifts.  If I can find a gift, I will probably spend more to get it.  It's such a curse.  I had preordered Chantecaille Future Skin and the Tiger in the Wild palette with my beloved Chante sales associate, so I went on Friday to go pick them up.  There was an event going on and some general rudeness went down (which I don't really want to get into on here), so I ended up leaving without my purchases.  I came back the next day and thankfully my favorite SA was there.  I told her what happened, and she felt so bad that she ended up giving me 2 of the beauty gifts. 

I got the green bag and the purple bag.  Both have a bunch of samples in them.

The Beauty event lasts until the 19th and the gift is with a $100 purchase.  Most of the brands are also doing separate gifts.  I got the Chantecaille gift also.  I will do a separate review for Future skin and the Tigers palette, but I just wanted to let everyone know about all the awesome gifts going on.