Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Milani Infinite Liquid Liner in Forever

If you have been following my blog, you might have noticed that I am much more prone to buying high end cosmetics (or put less pc, I'm an HE hoor).  However, I do alot of shopping at CVS who gives a whole bunch of x amount of money off of x purchase.  Well, I surely cannot waste a coupon! So, I try to spend that amount so that I can get the savings.  Makes sense right?  HA

On a semi recent trip to CVS during one of these such occasions, I added Milani Infinite liquid liner in forever to my cart.  Did I mention that I love bronze things?  Well, I do, and this is a gorgeous bronze.

I think the swatch speaks for itself.  It looks almost molten doesn't it?  This color is absolutely to die for with my blue-ish eyes.  The applicator is a brush, which I personally prefer as it is easier for me to use.  It sometimes has a tendency to get too much product on it, but there is definitely a learning curve which I am willing to do since it is a $6 product.

Now on to the big claims.  This product claims up to 24 hours of wear.  And you know what?  I believe it!  I haven't actually worn it for 24 hours because I'm pretty good at removing my makeup before I go to bed, but this stuff doesn't budge.  It removes fine with my shu uemura cleansing oil though.  It also claims to be waterproof which I think is also true.  I brought it with me on our vacation to the lake and wore it wakeboarding.  I even got complimented on it!

Overall:  run, do not walk, to buy this.  In fact, buy this in every color!  Excellent product. 

Disclaimer:  I purchased this with my own money, and I would do it again.