Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Borba Orbital Eye Rujuvenator

Since my last 2 posts were kind of negative, I decided to end todays reviewing binge on a more positive note.  I would like to start this post with the fact that I am only 20 and do not have any lines or wrinkles, thankfully, at this point in my life.  I am all about prevention and always apply SPF. 

On the wisdom of my almost 80 year old grandmother, who likes only about 60, I bought an eye cream from TJMaxx, Borba orbital eye rejuvenator.  I got it for about $8, but, being that it is TJMaxx, there is no guaruntees that it will always be there. 
This image is from Borba.com. 

I have been using this for about a month.  The product claims to treat fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.  I cannot speak to fine lines and wrinkles.  I do like how it works for puffiness.  I dont get very dark circles but I think it works alright for the darkness that I do have.  I think the texture is thick, but I do not mind that.  It seems to sink in just fine.  It moisturizes amazingly, which is what I mainly wanted it for.  The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is spf, but this is fine because it allows me to use it at night too.

Disclaimer:  I bought this product