Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentines day nails day 2

This is actually quite an old picture. Its from last valentines day. 


 
I was channeling the valentines day candy corns.  The whitish color is Essie ballet slippers, which I swapped away because it was soo streaky.   The pink is OPI elephantastic pink which is such a gorgeous midtoned pink cream.  OPI colors seem to always be winners for me.  The red is Essie E! live from the red carpet which I reviewed in my first valentines day nails post. 

I actually really liked this mani up until the point where I showed my boyfriend who promptly said "those dont look like candy corns at all...they are upside down." Gee...thanks.  Thats what I get for asking a guy about my nailpolish.  In fact the only polish he has ever said that he liked was a blue duochrome claires which is quite ironic considering he claims to only like reds and pinks.  
If you are doing any valentines inspired manicures, please share in the comments! 

Disclaimer: I bought all this stuff with my own money