Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines day nails day 1

Well, obviously I am a little upset over the turnout of todays festivities.  For those of you who haven't heard, the groundhog saw his shadow...6 more weeks of winter. 

On a happier note, it is less than 2 weeks away from valentines day. Or maybe thats a sadder note for some, sorry if you are one of those. To get into the spirit I decided to post some valentines inspired NOTDs(nails of the day). 

This is Essie E! live from the red carpet.  It is a beautiful red cream with a little bit of jelly quality to it.  This is 3 coats.  The polish was really smooth, top notch quality.  I also added a little heart sticker to the ring finger which i bought at sallys beauty supply. 

Do you plan on painting your nails something special for V-day?

Disclaimer: I bought everything mentioned in this with my own money...woo