Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow!!

Well, to those of you who haven't figured this out yet, I live in California.  Therefore, I have not been snowed in for the past several weeks.  In fact, I have not seen snow without driving several hours...ever.  I was supposed to go to bear today to snowboard and I was completely stoked.  But, sadly, california decided to snow and now I cannot go because I do not have snow tires.  So, I sit here, staring at this lovely picture of snow.


 
This picture was taken the one time it took me 8 HOURS!!! to get to bear mountain.  It was snowy and we had chains, but its socal and no one here can drive in weather(this is not meant to be offensive, please do not get offended if you are from socal).  We did turn around because my darling boyfriend and his best friend have season passes and wanted to get in just one run...needless to say us girls were just a tad annoyed.