Blegh. Mondays are the bane of my existence. It definitely doesn't help that I have to wake up at 6:30am and take four fairly boring classes back to back. I am also quite missing my Sea World pass that I had last year. I want to go see the sea lions again! I decided to do a little Monday post about life.
1. Mood: sickly. I took an extra 2 hour nap because I felt like crapola when I got back. I havent eaten much of anything because the thought of food makes me nauseous.
2. Music: I'm currently listening to Let Love In by the Goo Goo Dolls. Hey, I grew up in the 90s and thus cannot be criticized for my questionable music choices.
3. Favorite Beauty Product of the Moment: Still Giorgio armani eyes to kill mascara. It is making me really sad that the 3 months on this mascara sample are about up and, being it the end of the month, I am quite low on moolah. Hopefully this week goes by fast and I don't notice the fact that I cannot spend any more money until March.
4. Wishing for: A job(which I actually have time for this semester), all the drama with where I'm living next year to be over, MORE MONEY!!, my doggies which I will get to see in 2 weeks :D, warmer weather
5. Grateful for: Mothers and boyfriends who listen to me complain about all my annoyances and problems, spring coming soon, rain(yes I know us californians need it...even if i'm not particularly a fan), really comfy beds
6. Eating: well not really much of anything at the moment since I have no appetite, but yesterday I made steamed artichokes, baked mac and cheese, and caramel apples.
7. Drinking: Jasmine tea...love :)