Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Le Metier de Beaute Kens Korals

When I went to Neiman Marcus to meet their national artist Erin, I noticed they had (finally) received the Kens Korals collection.  I wanted to swatch them right then and there for all of you, so please forgive the crappy in store lightening.  The swatch above shows the nail polish (1 coat!!) called Kontagious and the lipstick called Kissable Koral.  The lipstick shows one coat on the top and 4 coats for the bottom swatch.  Please click the picture to see it larger. 

I didn't try the lipstick on my lips yet, so I cannot comment as to feel and wear time.  It did feel really nice and creamy when swatched on my hand.  I did come home with the nail polish (so far) and will review it more in depth soon.  As I mentioned earlier, the polish is a larger size than the usual polishes and retails for $18.  The lipstick is $32.  Both can be found only at Neiman Marcus. 

For those of you who do not have a local counter but would like to place an order with one, Danielle is fabulous.  She can be reached at 619-692-9100. **I am not affiliated.